The Editor is a member of the Walden University marketing team and is responsible for providing quality assurance for higher education marketing materials and other communications by editing and proofreading copy for grammar, clarity, accuracy, and editorial style as well as independent management of workflow and select projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Copy edit, fact check, and proofread marketing materials (web, e-mails, ads, brochures, presentations, press releases, etc.) and internal communications for Walden University.
* Master in-house editorial style guide for Walden University.
* Oversee editorial quality assurance for organic search (SEO) content, assuming primary ownership of meeting weekly deadlines, collaborating with all relevant stakeholders, and overseeing off-site contractors assigned to edit and proofread SEO content.
* Conduct regular audits of SEO content on Walden University website, updating information where appropriate and working with SEO content stakeholders to ensure evergreen content is relevant and accurate.
* Manage editorial quality assurance for Walden’s paid search ads.
* Develop and maintain comprehensive knowledge of the university’s academic programs.
* Support editorial quality assurance for Walden University website.
* Support editorial quality assurance for social media content.
* Manage off-site contract editors by checking the quality of their work, monitoring progress on projects, and providing feedback when necessary.
To apply, please refer to original posting here.